The Bermuda 2000 Series is our Aluminium Shutter, ideal for internal or external use, with unlimited design options. These Shutters are made from full Dulux powder coated aluminium with standard stock colours and custom colour ranges available. Configurations include Fixed, Bi-Fold and Hinged, including lockable double door systems.
Features of the Bermuda 2000 Series Shutters:
- Australian made and Imported variants
- Wall mounting capabilities, offering one of the best Energy Efficiency Ratings on the market
- Vertical or horizontal blades available
- Option for Window Hoodings for increased sun protection
- Fly Screening available
- Locking and balustrade capabilities
The Standard model of the Bermuda 2000 Series for external use has been wind tested up to 180km/h. Most Standard Aluminium Shutters on the market have only been wind tested up to 110km/hr, making the Bermuda 2000 Series stand out of the crowd. This product also has a higher cyclone rating available. An optional extra is the addition of steel rods which are inserted into the product to reinforce strength, with wind testing up to 295km/hr accomplished.
The Bermuda Shutters come with a 7 year warranty!
Roller & Cyclone Shutters
Whether you are looking for security over a window or door, or added protection for cyclone season, we have got you covered. The ‘curtain’ of the product is made up of horizontal slats that neatly stack closed when rolled up, or lock securely together when closed.
- Australian made to Australian standards and strength ratings
- A huge range of colours available as well as custom powder coating
- Customisation and Style are a priority, with options for matching or contrasting channels, hooding and roller curtain
- Option for more than one colour on the curtain for even more customisation
- Manual, spring-loaded, Solar Smart Solar Powered or 240v Mains Powered operations available