All our exterior blinds are manufactured in Townsville from stainless steel fittings – making them ideal for our coastal climate. All exterior blinds are welded together instead of sewn, getting extra strength to the fabric. All our Exterior Fabrics are:
- UV treated
- Greenguard certified – low chemical emitting product
- Lead free
- Microban antimicrobial treated
- Made with ecolibrium bio based plasticiers
- Easy to clean
- 5 year warranty, with some fabrics having 10 year warranty
Multi Stop Channel Blinds
Multi Stop Channel Guide Blinds are a robust blind that will suit any style of house, and are suitable for a variety of applications. The blind consists of a top-roll system with an easy twist-lock operation which is operated easily by hand. The Side Channel Awning has multiple stopping point allowing you to select your blind height with ease. Whether it’s the western sun or windy weather, the Multi Stop Channel Blind will allow you to change the height as you need. All of the seams and the spline are welded, not sewn, to ensure a more durable and longer life.
- Stop the heat from the western sun
- Protect your timber decks and outdoor furniture
- Provide protection from rain and wind
Proteger Wire Guide Blinds
Wire Guides offer year round shade, protection from the sun and all the elements the weather may throw at your outdoor entertaining area. The wire refers to the cable that guides the blind up and down for perfect controlled movement and great stability.
Stainless steel fittings and cabling suspend and secure the blind so it can withstand high winds or harsh weather. Manual crank handle or easy push button motorisation options are available. Motorisation allows the option of wind and sun sensors that automatically adjust the awning according to weather conditions. On patio areas the stainless steel wire practically disappears to give you as little obstructions as possible. Wire guide blinds can be installed into patio areas, decks and over most windows, and will help to stop the harsh heat and rain that can destroy your patio area and outdoor furniture.
The Proteger Wire Guide is the ideal solution to block out any excessive heat and glare for sun-soaked patios, terraces and windows. Proteger Wire Guides are an upgrade from a Standard Wire Guide, and include a powder-coated aluminium Hooding system that houses the blind mechanism, resulting in a more modern sleek presentation for your blind. The hood also protects the blind mechanism, extending the life of your Proteger external blind.
- Installed either into a wall or ceiling mounted
- Highly polished corrosion resistant fittings, including stainless steel bottom bush and brackets, plus 3.2mm stainless steel cables.
- Manual, motorised and automated operation available. The automated system comes with wind and sun sensors that automatically adjust the awning according to weather conditions.
- Maximum width is 5.8metres
- The cable is Marine Grade Stainless Steel with a 1 x 19 construction for superior strength and clean finish.
- The high grade nylon UV stabilised bottom rail end caps allow effortless wire guide movement
And they come with a 10 Year Warranty!
Guide Rail Awning
Guide Rail exterior blinds are the perfect cover windows that receive direct sunlight from the hot western sun. Guide Rail blinds are great protection from the summer heat without losing any fresh air and your beautiful view.
The blind is designed for ground floor windows, the slanted design sits out slightly from the base of the window, allowing breeze while maintaining optimum privacy and heat protection.
Manufactured in Townsville from stainless steel fittings – ideal of our coastal area.